Thursday, July 30, 2009

We've Been Krogering!

Well, today Kroger was having a HUGE 50% off sale on tons of different things. It started at 12:01am this morning and will end tonight at midnight. If I had a bigger pantry and more room, I would have gotten more, but I contained myself (budget, budget!!).

So, this is what we got:



The Rundown:

Box Apple Jacks
Box Fruit Loops
Box Rice Krispies
5 Boxes Nutrigrain Bars
3 Boxes Rice Krispie Treats
2 - 12 ct Box Pop Tarts
2 Boxes Nemo Fruit Snacks
Box Big Cheez-Its
Box Regular Cheez-Its
Box Townhouse Crackers
Box Flipside Crackers
Box Zesta Saltine Crackers
12-Pk Animal Crackers Snack Packs

The Price: $35.85
The Savings: $36.05 - I saved more than I spent!!

So, I think we're stocked up for a while! I love when I can bargain shop!!!

***UPDATE***
A friend of mine just told me about a $10 rebate on Kellogg items if you buy 10 of them on the same receipt. Well, I have more than that, so I have a $10 rebate coming my way too!!! Even BETTER deal!!!! Thanks Stephanie!!

0 comments: