Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I Love It When Wednesdays!!

I've slacked off and haven't done this for a few weeks, but I have so many things that I Love It When. . . . . .So, here goes!!

I LOVE IT WHEN. . .

. . .Eli comes screaming and running down the hall when I get home from work, and gives me big hugs and kisses and just holds on to me!

. . .You hear that glorious sound of the heartbeat of a new baby on the ultrasound!

. . .The morning sickness subsides for a few minutes so I can eat!

. . .Vince scratches my back in just the right spot!

. . .Eli actually eats something, let alone a whole piece of pizza!

. . .Eli entertains the other patients in the doctor's waiting room!

. . .I find cute outfits for Eli at the outlets for a great price!

. . .Eli goes on the potty and then is SO proud of himself! He even reached out to me with his arms wide open, and said, "HUG!" I love that boy!!!

So, what do YOU Love It When??


I LOVE IT WHEN ELI'S LEGS DRAPE OVER HIS CARSEAT! HE'S SO COMFY!

3 comments:

From the Avalon said...

I love it when Logan is picking his nose and holds out his finger to give me the contents!!!

I love it when my kids will pick up on their own!!

I love it when my husband knows when I need to be comforted and loved( above and beyond!!)

Janelle said...

I love it when I'm finally able to put little pigtails in Megan's hair! It's SO cute!

I love it when my Aaron just looks at me straight-faced and then all of a sudden smiles as big as can possibly be! Makes me laugh every time!

Heather said...

I love it when Logan is WILLING to just stop anywhere and say I LOVE YOU MOMMY!

I love it when my daughter just wants to help because it is "a nice thing to do"

I love it when my hubby cares enough to fold 3 loads of laundry that I have been trying to get to for 2 days. :)