Thursday, August 06, 2009

Ault Park

Last weekend we were trying to find something to do to get out of the house and not spend money :-) So, we went to a park that is pretty close to us (about 15 minutes). I have only been there once 6 years ago. Vince has been there several times. It was GREAT! It had a nice playground (although it was packed with kids), and walking trails, and a beautiful garden area. We'll definitely be going back, now that I know how to get there!!!



HE KEPT SAYING WEEEEEE!



DOWN THE SLIDE



DRIVING THE CAR



ON ONE OF THE TRAILS



THIS BOY LOVES STICKS!



ME AND MY MAN



I LOVE THIS BOY!



WALKING ON THE LOG



BEST ATTEMPT TO GET ELI TO LOOK!



EVERY TIME HE SAW A BENCH, HE SAID, "SIT!"



CHECKING OUT THE PLAQUE AT THE GARDEN



I ALWAYS SEEM TO GET A PICTURE LIKE THIS EVERY WHERE WE GO!



THE BEAUTIFUL GARDENS

0 comments: