
I got the BEST email from our nursery director last night. It is as follows:
Hey Abby,
just to let you know, I'm not sure how much play-doh Eli ate today. I saw him with it in his mouth as he was swallowing it! Didn't know whether to call you or not and missed you at the desk. Sorry I wasn't watching him as well as I should have been.
I responded back that her email made me laugh out loud!!! Eli is 2 years old - I've learned to expect that play doh will be part of his "diet" for a little while longer!
I love our nursery at church and how loving the workers are towards the kids. They do so much and expend so much energy on our children. This email just was the icing on the cake!
So, what weird things do YOUR kids eat :-)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Play Doh Ponderings
Posted by Abby at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment