Yet another installment of I Love It When Wednesday!
I Love It When. . .
. . .Vince sends me a video and messages from Eli talking and singing to me!
. . .Eli tells me that he Loves Me!
. . .Morning sickness subsides for a few minutes so I can eat!
. . .I make Spaghetti Pie a different way, and it comes out really yummy (gotta love those pregnancy cravings!)
. . .We reason with Eli to eat his food, and it works!
. . .I give Eli a hug, and he tells me that he missed me!
THIS WAS ELI ON OUR WAY TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY - WE WERE LISTENING TO ONE OF HIS KID'S WORSHIP CD'S AND WE WERE CLAPPING AND RAISING OUR HANDS AND HE RAISED HIS HANDS RIGHT ALONG WITH US! SO CUTE!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I Love It When Wednesday!
Posted by Abby at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment