This is Eli's third session of tumbling at our YMCA. We were so excited for him to be in this class since he got the interaction with other kids a few times a week, and it got us out of the house and into a new "view". Lately, the class has been mediocre to say the least, and we were VERY disappointed with how things were going in the class. So, like a good mother, I wrote a letter to the YMCA detailing my concerns, and asking them to do something about this. Well, last night we walked in the gym, and it was like NIGHT & DAY!! I guess my letter did the trick, and what the gymnastics director must have lit a fire under the instructors! The teachers were interative with the kids (as they have not been in the last several weeks), they had stations set up around the gym with different activities for the kids to take part in, they had the bouncy track back up (which hasn't been up in WEEKS), and it was just so refreshing to know that I had made a difference. The kids had a BLAST and it was great. I hope they keep up with this, because this is definitely worth it! Here's some pictures of our fun time!
ELI AND HIS GIRLFRIEND CARLA (THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!)
HANGING OUT ON THE BOUNCY TRACK
ELI AND LUCAS TEARING UP THE TRACK
RIGHT AFTER THIS SHOT HE KNOCKED DOWN THE WHOLE TOWER!
PLAYING IN THE "HOUSE"
I JUST LOVE HIS EXPRESSION!
LUCAS, CARLA, AND ELI
CARLA AND ELI HUGGING - THERE WAS KISSING INVOLVED TOO!!!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Tumbling Class
Posted by Abby at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment