Wow - guess I didn't realize that it's been a while since I updated my blog. Lots has been going on, I just haven't had a chance to update! Let's see - Thanksgiving was fun. We went to Vince's Uncle and Aunt in Maysville, KY (about an hour from us) and had dinner with them. We then went to my Aunt and Uncle's in Maysville for dessert. The bummer of it all - we didn't come home with ANY leftovers! I was craving leftovers, so on Friday, I went out and bought a turkey and cooked it up with all the fixings, just so we could have leftovers!!!! I've since made Turkey and Dumplings (have been able to feast on for 3 or 4 meals now) and Turkey Salad (still eating that) and will be making Turkey Spaghetti tonight. Not to mention the traditional turkey, gravy, and potato leftover yummies!!
I did some shopping the day after Thanksgiving, but we didn't go out until around lunch time. The stores were dead and we got right in and out pretty quickly. I am happy to say that I have about 85% of my Christmas shopping done! YAY! I didn't think there were TONS of bargains this year, so I didn't feel bad about not going out at 4am!
I have so much to be thankful for this year! Mainly, my little miracle Elijah! He is the joy of my life and every second is better because of him! I am thankful for my wonderful and supportive husband who does so much for our family!! I am thankful for so many things this year!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Recent Happenings
Posted by Abby at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment