Well, we got our Christmas pictures done last night and I have to say that I think they came out great! We decided to go with brown and denim, and it worked out really well! Here's some of the pictures for your viewing pleasure!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Christmas Pictures
Posted by Abby at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I can't get over how good Elijah is for photo shoots! That or you've got an amazing photographer. The brown and denim turned out so warm and Christmas-y. Good pick! Now you have the difficult job of choosing which photos to buy - good luck to you.
OH, we've already purchased the pictures we like! The best thing about this place is that you pick out the pictures you want there and then you get them in about 20 minutes! This is the 3rd time we've been there and he's done great everytime! He's just that good with pictures :-)
oh Abby! These are so good! Elijah looks just like his Daddy! You have a beautiful family!
Abby, I love your new family pictures! Elijah is getting so big, but he is adorable!
Those are incredible pictures!!! Where did you say this was at? They ALL turned out so good! I've never brought myself to splurge and pay for professional pictures, but after looking at yours I'm actually thinking twice now! Thanks for sharing them!
PS - Elijah is so adorable and such a ham in those pictures! Makes me want to just kiss those cute little cheeks!!!
Elijah is getting so big! I love the double chin photo the best. :) Don't you just want to gobble him up!?? Vince looks like he actually enjoyed himself... or is he jsut that photogenic?
youro blog looks awesome abby, i especially love the picture at the top of your page of you and elijah.
his christmas pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment