Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Picture Dilemma
Ok - so I have scheduled our first family photo shoot for 2 weeks from today! It's going to be for our Christmas cards, but it will be our first professional family picture. Vince and I haven't even had professional pictures done, so this should be fun! My dilemma is what should we wear?! We are definitely a casual type of family, although Vince's definition of casual and mine are different!! We'll be doing a Christmas picture for our Christmas cards (and generally to have a family shot) and then we'll be getting some of Elijah. Any suggestions on good clothing options?!
Posted by Abby at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've seen some ADORABLE family pics where everyone was wearing black except the new baby, who was wearing, uh, nothing? It was super - the faces really "popped" as did the child. That's kind of an extreme suggestion, though...
I just had the same dilemma. I finally made a decision...girls are wearing burgundy tops with khaki pants...boys are wearing black shirts with jeans. Very casual, but if you were the right type of clothing you can still dress it up. Does that sense???
Red is always good for a Christmas photo and you could wear denim bottoms. Black is classy too and you could do denim or khaki. That's kind of boring though. Let us know what you decide!
Post a Comment