I love it that you post frequent pictures! Your little guy is SO CUTE!! I can see little bits of both of you in Elijah! Aaron takes turns looking like my baby pictures and then looking like Michael's...I think it's amazing that he seems to be a good mix of both of us!
Yeah, most days he looks like Vince and sometimes I think he looks like me. But a lot of days, I"ll walk into the room and see Elijah and see Vince in him SO much! Elijah does have my lips - does that count?! Ha!! It's ok - I think my husband is pretty handsome, so I don't mind if Elijah looks like him!
I'm doing my best to balance being a full-time working mom, full-time wife, full-time mommy, and full-time follower of God! Phew - that tires me out just reading it! This is my blog to update family and friends, not-so-near, and close by, about the antics of our toddler Elijah and family happenings here in Newport, KY. I am definitely blessed beyond all measure!
My Fantastic Husband
My best friend and soulmate! He's my rock, since I'm not always as strong as I would like to be! I love him with all my heart and am so blessed that he is my husband! He is the BEST Daddy in the world and Eli adores him! I couldn't ask for anything better!!
My Big Boy!
Elijah is my pride and joy! He always puts a smile on my face and is so full of energy and life! He is my miracle baby, and I am so amazed that God chose me to be Elijah's Mommy!!
2 comments:
I love it that you post frequent pictures! Your little guy is SO CUTE!! I can see little bits of both of you in Elijah! Aaron takes turns looking like my baby pictures and then looking like Michael's...I think it's amazing that he seems to be a good mix of both of us!
Yeah, most days he looks like Vince and sometimes I think he looks like me. But a lot of days, I"ll walk into the room and see Elijah and see Vince in him SO much! Elijah does have my lips - does that count?! Ha!! It's ok - I think my husband is pretty handsome, so I don't mind if Elijah looks like him!
Post a Comment