I Love It When. . .
. . .Vince and I get a night away to celebrate our anniversary!
. . .I mention to my boss that Vince is taking me out to dinner AGAIN for our anniversary, and I am thinking of Maggiano's, and then she reaches into her bag, and pulls out a Maggiano's gift card that she isn't going to use, and she gives it to me!! YAY!
. . .Eli gives me BIG kisses when I say good-bye to him in the morning and even makes the "mwah" sound when he does it!
. . .Eli says "thank you" when I open the door for him at the YMCA for tumbling class, and then again when I give him his plate of food at dinner time.
. . .I come home and there is a dozen beautiful roses from my very wonderful husband.
. . .I am going on vacation to Florida in 10 days!
. . .Elijah falls asleep in my arms as I rock him to sleep at night. I love that boy!
ATTEMPTING TO EAT A CHICKEN LEG!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I Love It When Wednesday . . . . .
Posted by Abby at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it when my husband reminds me at the perfect moment of the vows he made and that he intends to keep them. We are so lucky!
I love it when a little bird chirps/sings ouside our window and Megan stops what she's doing and looks outside and points and gets a huge smile on her face!
Post a Comment