Today Vince and I are celebrating 6 years of "wedded bliss!" I am so thankful and blessed to be married to my best friend. It hasn't always been an easy road, but it's been the road God has intended for us. We have been through many ups and downs as a couple/family, but God has always been good to us. I love Vince now more than I ever thought possible! I love spending time with him and just doing nothing with him! He is an amazing father to Elijah and Elijah loves his daddy so much! I can't imagine my life without Vince! He is truly a God-send, and was made just for me!
Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you so much and look forward to the many many years ahead of us, and the surprises that God has in store for us!!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Happy Anniversary!!!
Posted by Abby at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you trying to make me cry? ;)
I love you baby!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary :)
Post a Comment