We had a great time in Destin, Florida last week. It was SO hot while we were there! In the high 90's/low 100's. It was great being right at the ocean and having direct access to the beach. We left last Friday at midnight and traveled through the night and got to Florida around 1:00 in the afternoon. We were there for a week and then took 2 days to get back to Kentucky - those were some of the longest days I can think of!! There are SO many pictures, too many to put here, so here's the links to the pictures on facebook. HERE and HERE!
It was nice to get away and have some time off, but it's definitely always nice to be home and sleep in our own bed! Now, to just finish unpacking :-)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Florida Vacation
Posted by Abby at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ugh, I hate the unpacking part! Take it slowly. I bet it's just nice to back in your own beds again! Glad you had such a wonderful time!
Post a Comment