Monday, March 03, 2008

Some new things.

Well, Elijah has learned some new "words". He still has not returned to saying "mama". That was pretty short lived. Here's a list of his current vocabulary:

Dada
Nana
Uh-Oh
Alex (pretty close to it)

He also has new actions:

Waves
Claps
Gives "5"
High "5"
Blows Raspberries

He's definitely a talented kid (is that me being biased?!)


This is Elijah blowing his raspberries - guess that's his sign he's done with pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's such a cutie pie! I read somewhere that saying the "d" sound is much easier for a baby than saying the "m" sound. That always consoled me when Chloe said dada constantly. :)

Beth said...

Those firsts are sooo exciting! It's just as exciting with each new kids too btw. It's great to be able to blog all this. I wish I had a blog 5 years ago. How did you get the beautiful picture at the heading of your blog? I'm blogger- challenged. Was that hard to do?