Friday, March 14, 2008

200!!

Well, the previous post was my 200th post!! WOW! I never thought I'd have enough stuff to fill a blog, and pre-Elijah, I probably wouldn't have! He's just into so many things and sooooo fun, that it's hard not to post so much!

So, for those of you that are my faithful readers, thanks! I keep a blog for several reasons. Originally, it was an avenue to keep in touch with old friends and such. Now it's turned into my constant connection with friends and especially family far-off! I want to keep my family up on Elijah's ever changing life! It's my avenue for creativity (which I like to think I have a little bit of).

This summer I'll be "publishing" my blog into a book, specifically for Elijah's first year. That should be a fun task! So, thanks for sticking around for 200 posts! Can't wait for the next 200!!!

0 comments: