Alex and Elijah are starting to play better together! Obviously, bringing a baby home is a big adjustment for a pet, and Alex has done really well adjusting to her new human friend! She's gotten to the point where sometimes when we're playing with her and her toys, she'll run and get it and drop it by Elijah so he can "throw it" for her! What usually happens is that Elijah holds on to the toy, and she ends up pulling him around on the floor a little!
The other day Elijah was threatening to throw her toy over the gate - she wasn't happy about that one and was trying her best to get her toy!!!
"COME ON ALEX - COME GET YOUR TOY!"
"I'M GONNA THROW IT OVER HERE IF YOU DON'T GET IT!"
Then, last night, I wish I could have gotten a picture of it. The ultimate bond between a boy and his dog! I was feeing Elijah in his walker (something I never do but was pressed for time). Well, it's at the perfect level for Alex. So, after he was done eating, and before I was able to wipe his face, Alex licked his face clean! Elijah was laughing and I had a good laugh about it. Oh, it warms my heart that they are starting to play well together - ha!!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Fetch!
Posted by Abby at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment