WE had a good Easter today. Unfortunately, Vince had to work today, so it was just me and Eli. We went to church with Vince's brother and his family and then went to our sister-in-law's family (extended family to us, but just as close). Elijah did very well in church. They don't have a nursery, so I was praying Eli would behave. He did great! We had a fun time and had a very delicious meal at the Leistner's (sister-in-law's family), and it was quite relaxing. We celebrated our sister-in-law's birthday today as well, so it was a multi-purpose day today! Here's some pictures from our day!
AS GOOD OF A FAMILY SHOT WE COULD GET! THAT IS VINCE'S BROTHER AND HIS WIFE AND OUR NIECE AND NEPHEW.
WESLEY AND ELIJAH.
OUR NIECE MICHAELA. I THINK ELIJAH IS GETTING SLEEPY!
ME AND MY LITTLE MAN!
OUR SISTER-IN-LAW TERRY WITH THE GIFT ELIJAH GOT HER.
ELIJAH AND HIS EASTER OUTFIT - ISN'T HE SO CUTE?!

ELIJAH'S EASTER BASKET - I PUT IT IN A SAND BUCKET SINCE WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH THIS SUMMER ON VACATION - PRACTICAL, HUH? HE GOT A STUFFED DOG WITH BUNNY EARS, BUBBLES, AND A DUCKY SIPPY CUP!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
Posted by Abby at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I missed you guys today!!
Looks like an event-filled Easter! Glad Elijah did so well!
Post a Comment