Monday, March 17, 2008

Michael Buble Concert






Let me just start off by saying WHAT AN AMAZING CONCERT!! We had such a great time at the concert. This was one of our first dates since Elijah was born, and boy was it a good one! We had really good seats too - 5th row on the 3rd section back. It was just the perfect angle to see the whole stage and see Michael Buble's expressions! Let's see - let's rehash the night!

We didn't think there would be an opening act since there was nothing really advertised about it, but there was. It was this group called Naturally 7 from NYC. They were an all acapella group and they were GREAT! They sang a few songs talked a little bit and did their thing. It really got the crowd warmed up and was really good. Here's some pictures of them.






The place was packed. They said there was about 9000 people there! The place was sold out!!

Well, then the show started and the crowd went crazy, of course!!!! I won't go into all the details of the show, but it was truly amazing! MB (Michael Buble) is such a showman! His stage presence is amazing and in the times between songs when he was chatting with the audience and such, he was hilarious! I do have to tell this one part cause it's hilarious! He was talking to these 2 girls towards the front row (15 years old and 17 years old) and he ended up going down on the floor and getting a picture of them. Well, then he of course was walking the front row giving hugs and pictures and such, and he walked up to this older man and kissed him on the forehead and then this older lady next to him, grabbed MB and gave him a big hug and reached around and squeezed MB's tush! It was HILARIOUS! The crowd went crazy! This was all captured on the big screens next to the stage. MB got back on stage and thanked the woman - he said he lived for that kind of stuff! HA! It was so great!

The music was incredible. His band was great. The gospel choir at the end was great!! I can't wait for MB to come back to Cincinnati, because you better believe that I'll be there!! Here's some pictures from my AMAZING night!











DOING ELVIS - IT WAS GREAT!





WITH THE GOSPEL CHOIR.























It was truly an amazing evening! Thank you Vince for the BEST birthday present ever!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

I just heard of this guy for the first time a week or so ago and now I hear about him all the time! where was his concert?

PJ said...

I <3 Michael... I listen to his stuff all the time when I'm cleaning the house!

I'm jealous.