Saturday, February 17, 2007

This just in. . . . .

We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and found out that we are having a boy!!! I'm sooooooo excited that we are having this boy! Little Elijah Vincent will be here soon enough, and I can't wait to meet him!!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Yeah, a little boy! How exciting. You're right, he will be here before you know it! Congratulations!

Katie Barker said...

Yay... congrats! Elijah is a wonderful name. Does it have significance to you guys?

Abby said...

Elijah has a huge significance to us actually. We have been through so many boy names trying to figure out which one we liked (same ol' story of course!). We went out to dinner one night when we found out we were pregnant, and we were discussing names. I told him I didn't like the name we had picked out, but I really liked Elijah. Vince kind of dropped his fork, and had a story for me. That weekend in class, they were having prayer, and some men were praying for Vince and told him that they kept hearing the name Elijah for some reason. Not sure why. Well, now we know why! It was a God thing, and it was at that time HE was confirming to us that it was going to be a boy. The middle name is after Vince and his father. That's a bittersweet thing, especially with dad's passing this weekend. He'll always be remembered. So, there's our story - long, but complete :-)

the johnson crew said...

wow, a boy! how fun! i love little boys. - i love the name elijah too.