Thursday, August 31, 2006

iPod Update - What to add?!

OK - so here's the deal. I need some new stuff on my iPod. I love everything I have on it right now, but I could use some NEW music.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, here's the deal. What are your suggestions? I wanna know your favorite:

3 artists/albums
3 songs

Let's see if we can't agree on something and have some new tunes on Abby's iPod!!!!

You guys are the best!!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Hey Abby,
I can't believe that no one has jumped on this one yet.

3 is tough to pick but i'll give it a shot. This isn't the top 3 just a random I like them 3.
"had a bad day" by Daniel Powter - a good single.
"amazing love" by Newsboys - love this song!!
and how about a new one "a better way" by down here. I've heard it a lot on the radio lately and I'm liking it.

as for albums, love PC and D, "let my words be few"- it's a classic.
sara groves "add to the beauty" is good for an off beat kinda day, and 3rd hmm. cademon call's new cd - "in the company of angels II"

hope this might open up some ideas.
You'll have to let me know what you think!

Abby said...

Katie - I LOVE Bad Day! Reminds me of American Idol - one of my favorite shows - pathetic, I know!! ha!! I'll have to look into the Sara Groves one - I'm not sure if I've heard it! I haven't heard Caedmon's new one yet either - I'm going to add them to my iPod! Thanks for the info!!!!!!!