Well, today was my last day at my job. I am so thankful that I have a new job to go to on Monday and that the Lord was so amazing in giving me this new job. I am happier than one can imagine at this point I think! This week has been a rough week. I've had to train the person that basically forced me out of my job, and the ladt at the front desk commented to me that I've been so patient with her and that I've been amazing in training her and getting everything set up for the office. I told her that it was NOTHING of me that got me through the week. It was all God. I've said the serenity prayer often this week, and I've been praying non-stop it seems for God to get me through the week and keep my testimony. He's been gracious in helping me get through this trying time.
I start my new job on Monday morning, and I'm looking forward to the changes that are coming. I am just so relieved and I can't even fully describe how happy I am about the way things have turned around for us! In other news too, I've finally hit the 60 pound weight loss mark! Only another 30 pounds to go. Praise the Lord for so many answered prayers!
Friday, August 04, 2006
Praise The Lord!!
Posted by Abby at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment