Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Are you serious?!

Ok - here's another weight loss update! I can't believe that I fit into these jeans last year prior to surgery!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Are you serious? Yup - totally! I've lost a little over 60 pounds and 5 sizes. God's goodness has been totally evident throughout this whole journey. I'm 2/3 of the way there. Almost there!!!! Praise the Lord!

6 comments:

Katie Barker said...

That's TOTALLY awesome. I can't believe you can fit both legs in 1. that's crazy! Good job.

Kelli said...

Wow, congratulations on the weight loss! I bet that was a very proud moment when you took that picture!!

Shannon Smith said...

Congrats Abby! You are looking so good. I'm sure it must feel great to know that you've lost so much!

Troy & Sherry said...

yahoo - that is awesome!
keep it up friend!
love you-

Abby said...

thanks for all the support! I honestly can't explain how amazing it is to be at this point! God is so good!!

Kristin said...

Hi Abby,

You look amazing! I didn't recognize you. I can't believe you fit 2 legs into one.

Kristin (Smith-from NBBC)