Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Right Before My Eyes



My little baby has grown up right before my eyes! He's now a big boy, and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He's talking all the time and comes up with new things every day. He's a small list of all his "accomplishments" already at 18 months!

He's gone on the potty 2 times already!

He knows the following animal sounds: cat (MOW), dog (panting noise), horse (NAY), sheep (BAA), elephant (hard to explain that sound!), monkey (OOO-OH, AAH-AH), camel (spit noise - Vince taught him that one!!)

He loves throwing balls and kicking them.

He loves playing with his kitchen and "trying" all the foods that go with it.

He always greets me at the doorway when I come home from work with a "Hi Mom" and a big hug.

He said "Lub Ew" the other night for the first time (Love You)!

He loves seeing pictures of babies - he always perks up and says, "Baby, Baby."

He loves to dance and "go crazy" (as we call it!).

He's becoming such a little man. His vocabulary is huge and he says new things all the time. He's picking up on what we say and trying to say them too. This boy amazes me more and more each and every day and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

I too am amazed at how fast they learn and all the new things they pick up. Times goes by too quickly!

Jenny said...

I love the age Elijah is - he is getting so big! Cute nephew, and congrats!