Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Background

I thought in honor of my birthday month, I'd change my background to cupcakes!! They look yummy! How often do you change your backgrounds? I think since I found "The Cutest Blog On The Block" site, I'll be changing quite often - keep it interesting! Enjoy!

4 comments:

From the Avalon said...

I would change my backgrounds but i am confused by the directions to do it!
Amy

Janelle said...

I change mine fairly often too! It sure does keep life interesting, at least somewhat! I use Pyzam, but might have to try out the cutest blog on the block one! Yours is very cute! And, HAPPY early BIRTHDAY!

Ben and Carissa said...

Wow, you are fast! I was actually adding to my 100th post post when you commented, so now you have to go back and celebrate!! 400 posts is crazy! You are really good at posting often - the makings of a good blog... and cute too! I LOVE the new background and happy birthday!

jeileenbaylor said...

I had no idea you had a blog either - thanks for stopping by :) I love your cupcake background. And I LOVE my birthday--haha - so I think it is great that you changed it for your birthday month :) I don't change my background that often - but I think you have inspired me!