Well, Eli isn't feeling so hot these days. I think he's got an upper respiratory infection. Running nose (non-stop), cough, sneezing, and now he's starting to lose his cute little voice!! Even with him feeling sick, he'll still give us a smile!
POOR KIDDO - CHECK OUT HIS NOSE!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Our Sick Little Eli
Posted by Abby at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, he is just precious. I've enjoyed "catching up" with him, and those videos are ADORABLE! I just got a new program for my computer, so I am hoping to get very creative with my videos... We shall see. Gage still does not talk AT ALL (well, at least not any words that can be understood). It has me very concerned. He has an appointment in Feb that will hopefully give us some insight. He is very smart though... Maybe just lazy:) Eli seems to be doing wonderfully! Happy belated bday!
Poor guy! Aren't they so pathetic when they're sick! Just be thankful that it's only a cold and not the flu! We just got through with that and it was HORRIBLE! Sick kids are just no fun at all. Hope you nor Vince gets it! Stay warm!
Post a Comment