Here's pictures of Elijah's nursery. We have 2 more showers next week, and then I'll be able to go and get the crib and changing table and get them loaded in the room. All of his clothes, sheets, blankets, towels, etc have been washed and put in the appropriate drawers, although I'm sure I will be reorganizing several times over the next few weeks!!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
The nursery so far!
Posted by Abby at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i like your nursery... looks so spacious. you have nice molding in your house. what year was your house built?
House was built in 1875. It was almost condemned and Vince's dad bought it and fixed it up pretty nicely and sold it to us for a great price, so we are thankful for that! What you don't see in the room is on the other side of the room opposite of where the crib will be is a full-size bed and night stand as well as a toy chest at the end of the bed too! It's a HUGE room, and we are thankful to have a "double-duty" room for when people visit and to have an extra spot to crash if Elijah is being cranky - not to mention this room connects directly to our bedroom! It's very convenient. I can't wait to get the crib and changing table in there, and it will be complete! YAY!!!
Great job on decorating the nursery! You look to be vvvvvvvvery prepared for Elijah's arrival!
I'm working on it - after our showers this weekend, we'll be set! Bags will be packed and in Vince's car within the week! A girl at work just had her baby 3 weeks early, so I'm in crazy mode now to get everything ready - I have a list for everything!!!!
The nursery and all the contents look to be ready to go! I have to laugh because I have not pulled out a single thing yet for this baby and I think we are due just days apart. However, I was prepared much earlier with Ian, our first, although the bag didn't get packed until I went into labor...it's kinda become tradition now! =)
Post a Comment