A few weekend ago Vince and I went to Indianpolis for a much needed weekend away. We didn't really plan anything while we were there and just laid low the whole time. We did a lot of eating, sleeping, eating some more, napping, and eating again! We did some sight-seeing on Saturday and had some amazing seafood. I got some crocs at the mall and they are the most comfy shoes, espeically for a swollen ankle pregnant woman! We had such a great time (with the exception of a very uncomfortable bed - at least I thought so). It was definitely a great time of just me and Vince before Elijah gets here. Here's some pictures from our trip!
Vince on the not-so-comfortable bed (although he slept like a rock!)
The view from our hotel room
Another view from our room - the Reporatory Theater
Monument Circle - Downtown Indianapolis
Vince and I
Typical Self-Portrait Couple Picture :-)
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Indianapolis Weekend
Posted by Abby at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the shadow picture! I have a feeling Elijah made you feel uncomfortable in that bed. Am I right? So glad God blessed you with a last weekend away before Elijah arrives! This weekend is going to be a very special memory for you in the years to come.
I really think the bed was SO uncomfortable! I didn't have my body pillow to help me sleep either, and as soon as I got home, I was sleeping great! Guess there's nothing like your own bed :-)
WHAT!!! You were in Indianapolis and didn't tell me!!! I understand though...last vaca before the baby:) Glad you guys were able to take some time off and spend it together:) Pretty soon it will be three of you:)
Post a Comment