Well, it's been a while since I updated my blog. There's a good reason for that! We have all been sick for a while. About a month of sickness in the Turner household - ugh! We've all survived, barely it seems :-)
I got hit the worst of it. I was on an antibiotic for an upper respiratory infection, and it was not liking me. I got put on another antibiotic, and it was awful! I ended up being really, really sick. I was severely dehydrated, to the extent, that if I had waited another day before I had gone to the hospital, I might not be updating this blog today! God definitely had his hand over me and protected me. I was in the hospital almost 3 days. Boy was it awful being away from my boys! Thankful that God saw fit to heal me and bring me back home to my family.
Anyway, I'm going to attempt over the next week to catch up with all the happenings in our family. It will be a whirlwind of activity to say the least!
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Whirlwind of Activity
Posted by Abby at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment