Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long Lost Blog

So, it's been 3 whole months since I've blogged!! WOW! And the part that gets to me? No one has mentioned to me that they miss the blog, or that I haven't posted, etc. Is anyone out there? Do you actually read this blog? Granted, I haven't done well keeping up with the blog in generally. Adding another child to the mix really takes any time you THOUGHT you had away. It's crazy! But, I wouldn't have it any other way either.

So, here's my question. Do you read this blog? I also ask because I rarely get comments on this blog. Once in a blue moon. Is it even worth while to keep this blog up if you all aren't reading it or even commenting on it. Maybe it's because I don't have anything good to say :-)

Here's my proposal. I will do my very best to keep up with this blog on a daily, yes daily basis. I will attempt to have a theme each day, and that will help me to keep up with things going on in our house. There will also be the sporadic posts here and there, but still. I do much better with lists. I'm the list queen dontcha know?! Sooooo, here we go:

Monday - Monday Madness - Recap of the Weekend's Festivies
Tuesday - Tuesday's Treats - Recipes, Websites for goodies, Etc.
Wednesday - Wordless Wednesday - Just pictures
Thursday - Think About It Thursday - Things my kids say that make you think!
Friday - Friday Favorites - Some of my favorite things from the week

So, what do you think? Help me be successful in this and comment away!!

Oh, and here's a picture of the boys for those of you that only care about that :-)

0 comments: