Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Cards Done EASY!!

It's that wonderful time of year again - Christmas card time! I am really excited about our cards this year. We are getting our pictures done tomorrow down at the Levee, and have a photographer coming to us! SO fun! Not only that, but I am so excited about making our photo cards this year using Shutterfly. Prior to having children, I handmade all my cards and stamped them and such. We always included a photo of course. But now that bye boys are here, I simply don't have the time to make 80 plus cards!

In comes Shutterfly! They have some amazing designs, from traditional to modern to fun and quirky. The right design is out there for you. I have my favorites of course! Here they are, in no specific order:

THIS one I love the colors and the layout.




I really like the simplicity of THIS card:




And THIS one is darling! I really like that you can put information on there about the ages of the kids, especially since Christmas cards are sometimes the only yearly communication between family and friends. This gives people a great visual of how the kids are growing!




And one of the great things about Shutterfly is that they don't just do Christmas cards! When Ethan was born in January, I did his birth announcements through Shutterfly. They were adorable! Not only that, but they shipped so fast!




I also made a scrapbook page with Ethan's pictures and all his birth "stats" included. It was SO easy and came out pretty cute if I do say so myself!




When my cousin got engaged, I made her a photo book with pictures of her and her fiance' from when they were dating. I even wrote a poem for them and included it in the book. She loved it and it was such a great personalized gift. And, it was SO fun making the book, and picking out the fonts and colors and background pages.



You might be asking why I'm going on about Shutterfly and everything they have to offer! Well, because of their generosity, I am getting 50 Christmas Cards for taking time to talk about Shutterfly. I am so excited about making my cards and sending them out to everyone.

So, if you love making personalized cards and gifts for your friends and family, and not just at Christmas, Shutterfly is definitely the way to go! Check them out. I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comments:

Vanessa and Eric Lofstedt said...

Yup, I love it! I still have it out with our wedding album :)