Thursday, December 10, 2009

Turner Family Updates

Instead of posting a bunch of blog entries all with the newest pictures, you will now be on PICTURE OVERLOAD with our recent happenings. So much has been going on and so many pictures to update. Enjoy!

THANKSGIVING
My mom and grandmother came to visit over Thanksgiving. We had a great time hanging out, cooking, eating, shopping, you know, all the usuals! Eli had a great time with his Nanna and Grammy! Everytime he sees a plane, he says, "Hi Grammy!" I hardly got any pictures we were so busy - oops!


The Spread - I made the whole meal - SO yummy! Even pulled out the nice dishes!


Hanging out with our cousin Sarah.


He was SO beat! Sarah wore him out!


After Thanksgiving, I made Turkey and Dumplings - YUM! Eli was very eager to help me make the dumplings. He was such a great helper!

























Eli and I went shopping and stopped at Once Upon a Child. We found some GREAT things for Ethan and picked up this great suitcase for Eli! He's going to use it when he stays at his Aunt and Uncle's house when Ethan is born. He loves that it was Spiderman and that it's all his!


























I love just watching Eli chill out in the living room. I think he's claimed the ottoman as his own!!


























We went to 5 Guys Burgers and Fries last week and it was SO good! It's a newer in
our area and boy was it busy! It's been in several months, and it was full of people. Their menu is very simple: Burgers, Fries, and Hot Dogs. Great burgers and fries, and it was very budget friendly too. Eli loved the shelled peanuts that you can eat while you're waiting for the food to be cooked. We had a great time hanging out as a family and just spending time together.

0 comments: