So, we went last night to get our family Christmas pictures done as well as Eli's 18 month pictures. We ended up waiting almost an hour to even start our session - disaster #1. Then while we were getting our pictures done, the photographers were not very good and were not very engaging of Elijah and getting him to smile - disaster #2. Then, 2 of the 3 cameras in the studio decide to stop working, and our photographer had the only working camera - disaster #3. We hadn't even finished our Christmas pictures and barely got Eli into his outfit for his 18 month pictures when another photographer came into our studio and told our photographer we had to be done. We weren't even close to being done with our pictures. We didn't even get any pictures of Eli. We only got ONE decent family picture for our Christmas cards - DISASTER #4, and the BIGGEST! I was so upset. They cut our session short and all because the other photographer didn't want to wait. We waited for an hour to get our pictures started! We left with 50 free Christmas cards and 30 more that we purchased so we could get all our cards. What a waste of 2 hours!!!
So, I have an appointment for Saturday at another studio and one for Sunday as well in case those don't pan out. I'm praying now that we have, 1) Good photographers, 2) Not long of a wait, 3) A Cooperative Toddler, 4) Amazing pictures!
I wrote to the corporate office of the photo studio letting them know of the horrible experience we had at their studio. I'm hoping something comes of this because it was definitely a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad night!!!!
How do you handle picture disasters?!?!?!?
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Picture Disaster!!
Posted by Abby at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, that is horrible! We've only had one bad experience but that was mostly because I was such a newbie on the whole photo-sitting-pressure-you-into-spending-a-lot-of-money routine. I didn't know they were going to force me to only choose one shot and not let me change my mind. And I'm horribly indecisive. We've gotten bum photographers before and my daughter is not a smiler for strangers so the photos we get are always interesting! Hope you have better luck this weekend!
Post a Comment