Monday, December 29, 2008

Swimming Lessons



Well, I bit the bullet and signed Eli up for swimming lessons at our YMCA. I didn't do the membership yet, because I'm not sure if he's going to like the lessons, so we'll see how it goes, and then determine if a membership is worth it! I'm so excited about it! Now comes the shopping for a new bathing suit for Eli and some bigger swim diapers! Anyone else out there do swimming lessons with their kids? I'd be interested to see how that went and if you'd do it again!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

We do swim lessons for our children. I wish I was as smart as you though and started when they were younger. We just started about a year ago. Victoria loves it!! Logan HATES IT!!! He will actually tell the swim instructor.."nope I am not getting in the pool today" and then will get a spanking from mommy! Some weeks he does great at and some weeks he doesn't do so good. I hope it works out for you. I think it is a GREAT thing to do for our kids!