We had a great visit with my mom and grandmother while they were here in Kentucky! We had our own Thanksgiving at our house on Wednesday and it came out super yummy! I'm making Turkey and Dumplings as I write this - the house smells so yummy! My mom and I did some shopping on "Black Friday" but didn't find any amazing deals, but had fun anyway! I was very sad to see my mom and grandmother leave. Our times together always go too fast!! Here's some pictures from our week together!
NANNA AND ELI HANGING OUT
ELI HANGING OUT IN VINCE'S AUNT & UNCLE'S BATHTUB AT THANKSGIVING
ELI TOOK DOWN JUST ABOUT EVERY PICTURE THAT WAS UP AT VINCE'S AUNT & UNCLE'S HOUSE!
MY GRANDMOTHER, MY UNCLE ED, MY COUSIN CHRISTOPHER AND HIS DAUGHTER NORA
ME AND ELI HANGING OUT
FAMILY SHOT
4 GENERATIONS!
DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING - ELI STAYED IN PJ'S ALL DAY! THAT'S MY KIND OF DAY!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving/Fall Fun
Posted by Abby at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like a fabulous family THanksgiving! How awesome to have both your mom and grandma with you! Eli is looking like such a big boy!
Post a Comment