Thursday, July 03, 2008

Back from Vacation!

I have so much to update since we've been back from vacation, but just haven't had time! We got home around 5:00 on Monday night and I had to go to work the next day, and have worked since then. Needless to say, I still haven't unpacked (thankfully laundry was done at the condo before we left), and the house is a mess! I have uploaded some of the pictures from one camera, but still have another camera, videos, and my brother-in-law's pictures to upload. Here's some highlights, and there will be many blogs/pictures/videos to follow!

* Elijah turned one while we were on vacation! I can't believe I have a one-year old now! Time flies!! He's such a little man!

* I decided that I want to live at the ocean forever :-)

* We enjoyed swimming everyday, being in the pool or ocean.

* Elijah does not like the ocean water - he is ok with playing in the sand and swimming in the pool, but he has quite an aversion to loud noises (even to the point of crying REAL tears, even in the car wash), so the crashing waves didn't help this! In a few years, I'm sure he'll be good!

* I came home with a nice tan and curlier hair (not sure if it's the ocean air - ha!)

We had a blast and I can't wait to post all the pictures and videos from our trip - here's just a few pictures from my iPhone!

Sleeping on the car ride - he did SO great in the car!


Elijah and Daddy in the Pool

Eli watching the fish at the Aquarium - he was so intrigued!


Learning to swim!



Mommy and Eli in the Pool!



Daddy and Eli in the pool - not sure of the face Eli is making!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm envious of all your ocean time! Sounds like a truly relaxing vacation. Where did you go?