Friday, June 20, 2008

Blogging Hiatus!

Well, we are leaving tomorrow morning for Emerald Isle, NC. We are going to be at the beach for a week! I cannot wait for this time away! Although, it's 6pm and I STILL haven't packed! It will get done after dinner, promise!

I leave you with a picture of where we will be - I am so ready!!


THE VIEW OUTSIDE THE CONDO



THE CONDO COMPLEX - ON THE OCEAN!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

WOW does that look inviting! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time! Don't forget the sunblock!!! =) Hope the weather is good for you too! Can't wait to see pictures from your week!

Sara said...

OH MY, ABBY!! You are SO close to us. Laura Grace's beach house is on Atlantic Beach-same island as Emerlad Isle--about 10-15 min down the strip. Not sure if you'll be able to check this while you are there, but wish we could've planned to meet! Have a great week--you are at my FAVORITE beach!!