Elijah LOVES his Tickle Me Elmo! He always hugs it and is playing with it all the time! What a great deal for only $1!!!! Here's some pictures and video of his fun!
I'LL JUST BITE HIS EYES FOR NOW!
AWWW - HUGS FOR ELMO!
MORE HUGS WHILE WATCHING ELMO ON TV!
CUDDLING WITH ELMO NOW!
THERE'S THOSE EYEBALLS AGAIN!
(*NOTE* Videos are being snarky, so I'll be uploading it as soon as I can!)
1 comments:
I am having the hardest time with your blog! I keep trying to read it, and it suddenly disappears, but I did get to see the elmo cake videos-TOO cute! It took me a while to keep it on my screen long enough to hit the "comments," so I could leave this.
LOVE the wagon!! Best purchase so far. We got one with all terrain wheels (real air tires), and it has been a life saver. Gage hates his stroller-he hates being buckled into anything. This gives him a little freedom, and the sides are high enough that it is pretty safe. We took him to picnic downtown where they were playing live music last weekend, and he played IN the wagon with a few toys almost the entire time. Gage is not typically okay with confinement, but he loves his wagon. Just wanted to let you know!
Post a Comment