Sunday, March 25, 2007

This and that!

So, more updates on life and such! I'm 26 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. I'm starting to waddle more and more and am moving around a lot more slowly. I guess that's bound to happen at this stage in my pregnancy!! I'm starting to swell, and my rings aren't fitting well. But, I actually love being pregnant and am enjoyingthis part of my pregnancy. Elijah moves around non-stop it seems like and it's amazing to see my belly moving around all the time. I could just sit there and watch it move! It's truly amazing also to think that there is this living person inside of me. That just floors me!!! God definitely is amazing! Here I am - Hugeness and all!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also wanted to say how much I love my husband. He has put up with SO much during this pregnancy. The hormones, the mood swings, the weird cravings here and there, everything! He is truly amazing and I love him so much!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love you Vince!

3 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

You look very cute! I especially like the picture of you and Vince. You both look so happy!!

the johnson crew said...

i am so happy for you, and that your pregnancy is going so well! yes, you & vince are such a cute couple... happy couple! wow. can't wait to see pictures of elijah!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You look absolutely gorgeous! What a good husband you are Vince! Love, Ann (Nate's Mom:-)