BOY, do I feel hugely pregnant! I'm almost 24 weeks (I'm measuring big), and I feel and look like I should be a lot further along than that. I have the waddle going on. I thankfully don't have much of the swelling (yet), but that time will come, I'm sure! Elijah is moving around all the time and making his presence very well known. I just sit there and stare at my belly as he moves around. I could stare for hours it's so amazing!
Anyway, here's some new pictures of me, my belly, and Elijah!
Friday, March 02, 2007
Posted by Abby at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you are so beautiful abby. you have that proud mother glow!
janelle
so so happy for you! Thanks for sharing the story too about praying that Vince could feel/see him kick. It's cool to hear how God answers even our "little stories"
I agree that you look beautiful! I just loved feeling Noah move around; I often miss those little kicks and punches!
Abby,
I'm not sure if you remember me from Northland, but I came accross your blog from someone else's and thought I'd say a little "hello". Congrats on the upcoming baby boy! You look great! I think you look right on, not too small and not too big (although I'm sure you feel like a beached whale sometimes)! Isn't it the most wonderful time though! I enjoyed every moment of my pregnancy and it sounds like you are too! Anyway, "hello" again and I'll be stopping back by frequently to check on your progress and am looking forward to pictures of Elijah! Take care!
Janelle (Benson) Miller
Abby! Hello to you! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It is so good to hear from you, and to see how God is blessing you in many ways-- not the least of which is growing in your belly=) Congratulations!!! Mommyhood is an amazing experience. You'll love it. Don't believe what anyone else says to the contrary.
Jenecia
Post a Comment