Wow! It's been forever since I've posted anything - here or on my myspace account. I guess I've been preoccupied with the holidays and with the baby and dealing with everything that goes along with it. Let's see - here's some updates:
We are currently 11 weeks pregnant and just loving life! I can't believe that there is this growing human being in my belly - I can SEE that it's in there! I've had to break out the maternity clothes already, but that's ok - they are pretty cute at this point and I don't feel HUGE yet! Thank goodness for thrift stores with name brand maternity clothes for a few dollars! I'm very thankful for that!
Vince is doing well in school. He's on break until mid-January, so I'm glad to have him around a little bit more with the break. Another huge praise is that he doesn't have to do the summer term this summer since he already took the class this past summer. That means, since the baby is due the beginning of July, Vince won't have to worry about classes and mid-terms and finals and all that good stuff. Thank you Lord!
Christmas is right around the corner, and I can't believe it! I still haven't mailed my Christmas cards yet! It just takes so much time since I make all our cards, and we include a picture and such. I made 80 cards this year to send out!!! Needless to say, next year, we're getting pre-made cards and throwing a family picture in it that we'll get taken for the holidays! I am just about done my Christmas shopping - last gift tonight!! After that, i have to make some gifts and get them in the mail this weekend. You know how that goes - trying to be resourceful and make my own gifts for some of the relatives, but then I just haven't had time and am just now getting around to it! It will be a busy weekend to say the least!
Other than that, same ol' same ol'! I suppose that I should be getting back to work. Gotta do something to stop thinking about this afternoon sickness and heartburn! UGH!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
It's been forever!
Posted by Abby at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am so glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. i am so happy for you guys!
happy new year!
janelle
Just wanted to let you know, that my wife and I just found out that we are pregnant again! Praise the LORD for His provision! We are so happy!
Glad that your pregnancy is going well!
are you still there? i miss hearing about you!
Post a Comment