Yup - You've guessed it! We're pregnant! God is so good, and so far, things are going really well. We are thankful that God has allowed us to carry this child.
God is SO good!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
My Answer To Prayer
Posted by Abby at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations, Abby!! I was praying that is what you were asking us to pray for. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy. Can't wait to follow you through this journey. The Lord is good!!
wow abby, congratulations! praise the Lord! What a wonderful announcement! babies are WONDERFUL! i have never birthed one, but i sure LOVE taking care of one!
janelle
congrats abby-
praying for your health and the health of hte baby!
YAY, yay!
Wow, Congrats to both of you! Praise the Lord.
Congratulations Abby! We will be praying for you.
Stephanie
Abby,
Nate and I are thrilled for you! Do you know if there is only one??? We will be praying for you!
YAY! It's officially posted! Now I can praise God openly! hee-hee!
I am so happy for you both!
By the way, you should get a Facebook. It's a lot of fun and I am enjoying it better than Blogger.
Go to Facebook.com and sign up. It's free and safe. Then search for me and be my friend. I have TONS of pictures uploaded. You can upload an unlimited amount of pics! I LOVE THAT!
Anyway, I am praying for you guys.
Congratulations Abby! I just heard our baby's heartbeat today so that was fun. That's neat that we're do around the same time.
Post a Comment