This Friday, at midnight, we will be rolling out and heading to Hilton Head Island for a week's vacation! I am SO ready to be on vacation and just get away from the busyness of life and just relax! The beach is calling my name, and it's calling it loud! I'm also excited because my mom will be flying into Savannah on Tuesday late afternoon and spending Tuesday - Saturday with us! What a fun time - there's even talk that Vince and I will get a date! WHOO HOO! Yay Nanna! I'm also trying to meet up with a high school friend of mine, who I haven't seen in AGES! Praying that works out too!
I'm hoping that when I get back from vacation, I'll have a renewed energy and will be ready to tackle each day with only the strength that God can give me! I'm also hoping that this blog will get back to a regular schedule and I'll be able to keep up with it. We'll see how that works, but I'm praying that I can!
So, with thoughts of the ocean, and sunsets on the beach, watching dolphins swim, I wish you all a great week!! Can't wait to come back and show all the pictures from our trip!

0 comments:
Post a Comment