Monday, August 09, 2010

Ethan Michael Turner - 6 Months

So, Ethan is such a big boy! I can't believe that he's already 6 months old! Here's what he's doing these days:

He's 19 lbs 9 oz, 27" long

He's sitting up all by himself.

He's attempting to figure out crawling - he'll get up on all fours, and rock back and forth. He is great at doing the "snake" and getting to his toys when he wants to!

He's definitely a mama's boy!

He LOVES playing Peek-A-Boo with his big brother, and actually, Eli is the only one that can make him laugh really hard playing it.

He's still not sleeping all that well. He did have 2 nights where he slept 8 hours straight, but I'm pretty sure it was a fluke :-)

He's doing really well eating baby food. So far, he's had:
Peaches
Mangoes
Bananas
Apples
Peas
Carrots
Sweet Potatoes
Avacado (which he didn't like - yet)
Chicken & Dumplings
Chicken w/ rice and apples
Vanilla Yogurt

I've made all his babyfood with the exception of the yogurt, although I do have a recipe for that, and I will attempt to make that after vacation. He's still breastfeeding which I am thrilled about, even at 3am when he's hungry :-)

Ethan makes us laugh all the time, and puts a big smile on my face. He loves to give kisses and he's definitely a cuddle bug. What a wonderful life I have with both my boys!













0 comments: