Today is my wonderful husband's 35th birthday!!! Of course he had to work last night and tonight, so he's now home sleeping for the morning, but we'll get to really celebrate this weekend.
But I just wanted to say how much that I love Vince and how much that he means to me. He is my best friend and my support system. He has stuck by me through all the rough patches in life and has been such an amazing person. He is so patient and kind and deals with all my "moments" :-) I am so thankful that God brought us together, albeit a very unconventional way! He is such a fantastic father to Eli and will be to Ethan when he's born as well! Eli is so much like his father, it's scary, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
I love you Vince! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! You deserve all the best baby!!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Vince!!!
Posted by Abby at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment