While I was doing laundry today, I had to put Elijah somewhere so he wasn't getting into everything (i.e. the dryer!). So, I stuck him inside one of the laundry hampers to occupy himself while I was doing laundry. He had a fun time actually!!
CAN YOU FOLD THAT FOR ME ELI?
THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT FOLDING THIS MOMMY!
HAHAHAHA! SO CUTE!
I'LL JUST HAVE A SEAT AND PLAY.
I SEE YOU!!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Helping Mommy with Laundry!
Posted by Abby at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
there's something mysteriously cute about containers for babies! chloe still finds it great fun to be in a box or bin.
i can't believe he is already 8 months old - boy does time fly - he is a cutie patootie!
elijah is so cute. - wow, helping with laundry already. ...i need to do my laundry.
He is SOOOOOO cute, Abby! I just had so much fun catching up on his life. He and Gage weigh the same-21 lbs. Love those little chubby thighs too! Gage isn't clapping or standing up yet, or crawling for that matter, but he is sitting up. He seems to be about a month behind Elijah (which is understandable since he was two months early, I guess). I enjoy keeping up with Elijah and anticipating the next stages with Gage. They would be such good buddies! Wish we lived closer!
Oh, and those EYES!!!! He has got the most gorgeous eyes EVER! What a dollface.
One more thing and I'll stop:) Gage has that SAME ducky bath too! Two peas in a pod, I swear...
Post a Comment