So, Elijah had his follow up appointment today and he's doing much better. Apparently he had a double ear infection. I thought it was only his right ear, but it was both! The right was just a little worse than the left. Poor kiddo! He has one dose left of his antibiotic and then he's done. He also had his 2nd flu shot booster today, so he's been a tad cranky this afternoon (I would be too if I had to get a shot!).
But, all in all, he's doing much better. He's sleeping through the night again (once he gets to sleep that is, which is a whole other story). Poor guy has been through a lot in the past few weeks, and he's really taken it pretty much in stride. His surgery area is looking really good and healing very well. He's a trooper!
Thank you for all your prayers - he's almost back to 100% - yay!!!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Feeling MUCH better!
Posted by Abby at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So glad to hear things are on the up and up! Have a restful weekend!
Post a Comment