Monday, October 02, 2006

One Year Later. . .. . .

Well, my one year anniversary since my Lap Band surgery has just passed, and since that, I've lost 60 pounds and almost 5 sizes. I feel amazing, and more so, am so thankful for everything God has done for me!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Tim St. Clair II said...

Congratulations, Abby! I am glad that you are doing so well. Thanks for you comment on my blog. It is nice to know that someone is praying for us. We will be praying for you guys as well.

So have you seen Wicked yet? I may be taking another group to see it in Chicago in January . . . you need to see it.

Be in prayer also for Seussical at my school. We have a lot of work to do, but we are having a blast.

Katie Barker said...

Abby,
you are looking super duper. And I love the red wall behind you. Is that in your house?

Abby said...

Why, yes it is! I have pictures of the whole house on snapfish if you want to see. I did all the decorating and design myself - thankfully we had someone else paint!

Dawn said...

Abby,
Congratuations!! You look awesome and you should be so proud of yourself. As you have gotten older you have taken on a lot of Amy's features :-). The same thing happended to me and my sister. :-)

the johnson crew said...

congratulations abby....you do look great! your house looks realy cute too.