That's right folks, this is my early Christmas present from my mom. I am SO excited! This is the story!
I was searching around last night killing time before Vince got home from class. Well, I went onto www.craigslist.com (great site), and just looked at musical instruments on a whim. Well, this piano was listed, and the owner (Christy) is currently attending Cincinnati Conservatory of Music. The piano was her grandmother's and she really wanted it to go to a good home. Well, thankfully, I was the first one to respond last night, and I went and looked at it and loved it! Best of all, my mom bought it for me for my early Christmas present. I was telling her about it last night, and she called me today and asked if I wanted that for my Christmas present! And, she's even going to pay to have it moved to my house. God is good!
Let me tell you about Christy, the girl who sold me the piano. She is definitely a kindred spirit and is very very sweet. She's the type of person that you click with immediately, and just have a connection. I'm so glad that I got to meet her and that she felt comfortable enough selling me her grandmother's piano.
Again, God is good!!! Have a good night all!!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
My Early Christmas Present
Posted by Abby at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to hear that you guys are doing well--I was hoping to see pictures, but for some reason I cannot view them--at least I can read about what is going on in your life:)
Stephanie
Wow, what an awesome Christmas present! I would love to have a piano of my own...Someday. Happy playing!
Awesome! You have a piano! Now you can whip out your mad piano skills! Sweet! I am so happy for you!
That is great! I'm so happy for you! There's just nothing like having a piano around for when the music needs playin'
What a wonderful story of how God provides for even our unnecessary desires!
wow, what a beautiful piano! so happy for you!
Post a Comment