That's right - me - SUPERWOMAN! Why you ask?! Well, this weekend, I single handedly rearranged our bedroom. I moved all the furniture, yes, ALL the furniture to different locations and cleaned while I was at it. Our furniture is not just any frail and week furniture. This stuff is solid wood and very, VERY Heavy! But, my superwoman strength and willpower made it happen. AND, surprisingly, I hooked the television and satellite back up and the TV worked! Go figure!
So, the bedroom is all rearranged, and it looks so much bigger. It looks really nice. And Vince was so surprised, pleasantly I believe! Then, today, I rearranged both of our closets. I took over Vince's closet in the bedroom, and moved all of his items into the hallway closet. The bedroom closet is bigger (so I think!), so I'm happy having the extra room and storage. I just have to go through my drawers tomorrow and organize those and move stuff to the larger closet - yay!
So, this has definitely been a "Labor Day Weekend" but for other reasons. I am sore to boot and I am seeing the beginnings of some good bruises! Tomorrow will be even more labor. I had a 3-page list of things I wanted to get done this weekend. I don't foresee it all happening, but I'm pretty sure a lot of it is going to happen, hopefully!
Vince has his final for his first class in seminary tomorrow night. This past week has not been really conducive to studying with his co-worker's death and subsequent memorial service on Friday morning. Vince spoke at this and did a great job. He has a knack for public speaking (good thing since he's in Seminary!!!). Anyway, we're praying for him to do well on his final. I'm sure he will, but it's been a rough week for us to say the least.
Anyway, I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day! Love to all!!
So, the bedroom is all rearranged, and it looks so much bigger. It looks really nice. And Vince was so surprised, pleasantly I believe! Then, today, I rearranged both of our closets. I took over Vince's closet in the bedroom, and moved all of his items into the hallway closet. The bedroom closet is bigger (so I think!), so I'm happy having the extra room and storage. I just have to go through my drawers tomorrow and organize those and move stuff to the larger closet - yay!
So, this has definitely been a "Labor Day Weekend" but for other reasons. I am sore to boot and I am seeing the beginnings of some good bruises! Tomorrow will be even more labor. I had a 3-page list of things I wanted to get done this weekend. I don't foresee it all happening, but I'm pretty sure a lot of it is going to happen, hopefully!
Vince has his final for his first class in seminary tomorrow night. This past week has not been really conducive to studying with his co-worker's death and subsequent memorial service on Friday morning. Vince spoke at this and did a great job. He has a knack for public speaking (good thing since he's in Seminary!!!). Anyway, we're praying for him to do well on his final. I'm sure he will, but it's been a rough week for us to say the least.
Anyway, I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day! Love to all!!
2 comments:
I like the pink Superman pic. That's pretty sweet.
Hey, thanks for being a faithful reader and commenter on my blogs. It's fun to stay in touch.
I am about to start work on our new show for school. Pretty exciting!
GO SEE WICKED!
Talk to you later.
hi abby,
thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...and THANK YOU for your prayers. It was fun to look at your blog and see where you are in life. yes i remember you. it was exciting to read that you are happily married to a godly guy and are walking with the Lord. God bless,
Janelle
Post a Comment