Things have been very very bad at my job lately. Well, when saying lately, I mean in the past year or so. Things have come full circle, and it's to the point where I no longer feel comfortable in my job. There are things that are going on that are unethical, and morally wrong. I'm not standing for it any longer, and I am in full-job-search mode. It's really frustrating starting the whole job scenario thing over again, but God knows.
Well, GOD IS SOOO GOOD! I've already heard back from 2 places that I've applied at, and one of them could start as soon as I want. So, I'm just waiting for more details, and we'll see. It seems like God knew this was going to happen before it did - well, I KNOW God knew it was going to happen. But I'm still amazed at how wonderful He is and how his leading is so perfect.
So, I'm hoping that something pans out soon, and I can give a notice at the job I'm currently at. Please please pray!! I already see God moving, and to me, that is excitement enough!!!
Friday, July 14, 2006
God is SO Good!
Posted by Abby at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey - I found your blog through a comment on Janeen's page. She and I spent lots of time together during volleyball season at NBBC. Anyway, as I was reading the blog, I saw the picture of you, your sister and your Mom, and I seriously feel like I know you somewhere. Can you tell me your maiden name? Do you happen to recognize mine (Staples)? I'm seriously not a stalker or some weirdo - just curious as to how I might know you.
So yeah . . . SWEET! You found my theater blog! I just love live theater and have started getting more and more involved with it. Right now, I am gearing up four our school's second production next year and I am pretty excited about it.
You have got to make sure you go see WICKED sometime. It is totally awesome! SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE BOOK! Yeah, we are going for our third time this weekend in Chicago. Which, as far as the critics are concerned, is the best place to see the show.
Anyway, that a much longer comment than I meant to write, I just get excited when I talk about theater stuff. Did you know I am even in the process of starting my own theater company? Yeah, pretty stoked about that one! Anyway, thanks for the comments. Talk to you later
I know exactly what you mean. I was in a similar situation a year ago, but God gave me the grace to get through it til I quit when Esther was born. It caused so much turmoil in my life though, sometimes we wonder if it was worth it. We'll pray God will provide a different option!
Post a Comment